DCIG Demand/Supply Planner
DCIG Demand/Supply Planner
Defines, manages, and evaluates business plans to ensure they are operationally executable against defined strategic objectives. Leads and partners with cross-functional teams to develop short-term (typically less than two years) business plans and supporting data-driven models. Prepares comprehensive implementation tactics, including execution plans, resource allocation plans, follow-up guidelines, assessment, and process accountabilities. Ensures that business activities are aligned with stated plans among different stakeholders. Sets business metrics, evaluates actual performance, and makes recommendations to business leaders on performance target achievement. Develops data-driven analyses to optimize resources and ensure that business plans can be translated into financial value.
- Conducts and summarizes complex data and business analyses to develop business plans, including revenue and demand projections, workforce optimization, and channel management.
- Constructs statistical and financial models with minimal direction to forecast business performance.
- Defines the metrics required to measure business performance, and compares actual data to forecasted values.
- Executes market research projects, gathers intelligence on current industry, technology, and consumer trends, and summarizes research findings tailored to business needs.
- Works with cross-functional teams to facilitate the data collection and performance measurement process, and escalates issues as necessary. Makes contributions to research and analyses on priority projects within established guidelines.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically 2-4 years experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area. First level university degree.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated knowledge of research methodology and the ability to manage data requests.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Demonstrated business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Developing project management skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top