DC OSS - Network
- Provide HPE customers & Engineerstroubleshooting & support in the areas of HPE Networking andrelated areas.
- Operate, Administer and Govern customer networksetup.
- Provide leadership in technical problemmanagement and the resolution of all issues, working closely with end customersand HPE remote and field support staff.
- Develop action plans to investigate and resolvecomplex issues/problems and clearly communicate these to engineers, customersand/or relevant managers;
- Participate in after-hours remote supportrosters;
- Identify and contribute to projects to improveproduct support, customer satisfaction and team efficiency;
- Be aware of, and contribute to the improvementof, team performance as measured in the team Business Fundamentals Tables(BFT).
- Technical writing skills will be required topublish Issue resolution documents (KM & KT)
- Required to communicate effectively withTechnical and Non-Technical stakeholders and should have the ability to drivethe conversation/discussion
- Must be able to interact with colleagues fromdifferent countries and background (own team, members of SC and Product Divisions)
- Participate/Drive ITIL based change management,Problem management, incident management.
- Broad technical knowledge of Networking andNetworking Solutions
- Core technical knowledge on HPN, Cisco, Arubaand related networking product and technologies
- Deep technical understanding of Routing,Switching, Wireless, Security and Network management
- Good Knowledge and understanding of networkinghardware and architecture
- Understanding of Windows and other operatingsystems preferred
- An up-to-date knowledge and understanding ofyour employer’s business and industry needs, as well as the technical demands;
- To recognise the importance of customer focusand/or of serving the needs of the end user;
- excellent communication skills, particularly theability to communicate with staff who are not technically trained;
- The skill to take on a variety of tasks and payattention to detail;
- analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Teamwork skills and the ability to feelcomfortable working with different teams, clients and groups of staff across anorganisation;
- Organisational skills and the ability toprioritise your workload.
- Good understanding of Networking Technologies, Service and Support of Networking products from:
HPN – Procure (Routing & Switching,Wireless, Network management (PCM IMC)
Cisco, Ruckus – Routing & Switching,Wireless, Security and Network management
Aruba – wireless devices, Airwave
- ITIL V3 foundation certification
- 2-5 years of demonstrated experience in Networktroubleshooting including service and support on networking products suchas routers, switches, wireless controllers, firewalls etc.
- Ability to isolate and solve complextechnical/business problems with the ability to interact with people(customer and internal HPE) at all levels, across a geographic region.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbalcommunication skills.
- Good to have Certifications like: HPN AIS orATP/ASE, Cisco CCNA or similar level certification.
- Preferred certifications like HP ATP, HP ASE,CCIE, CCNP, Any Aruba certification like ACMA/ACMP
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top