Datacenter Care Delivery Manager
Join a highly motivated team of talented professionals and work with the brightest minds in the industry. HPE’s Services General Management job family is accountable for company’s financial performance and client business outcomes. That is, managing client relationships and acting as a trusted advisor, implementing thought leadership and general management to grow the business through sales.
The Global Data Center Care Delivery Manager (DCDM) position is an account executive role embedded within the Global Support Delivery. As part of this team, you will be responsible for two of our biggest Swiss strategic accounts with significant growth and opportunity. As such we are looking for an experienced and credible DCDM to manage these clients.
Your main task will be to develop a client-centered agenda (plan), improve the financial quality of the account (grow), harness innovations to meet contractual commitments (deliver) and provide the leadership that aligns teams and holds members accountable for results (lead). You will act as a trusted advisor and be the single point of contact for our client’s Global Data Center Managers and the customer’s Lead Support Consultants. Furthermore, you will be required to unify the account’s business and delivery responsibilities. Finally, it is essential you understand the customer’s market and IT strategies and identify opportunities where he/she can create new value with HPE portfolio offerings.
Further Responsibilities include:
- Understand customer’s strategic IT direction as it relates to HPE’s technology and services portfolio
- Be accountable for HPE’s financial performance and client business outcomes (Contract, Revenue, Margin, Growth)
- In line with HPE’s Sales teams & delivery teams, cooperate in building effective business relationships between HP & the customer
- Drive TS revenue growth and increase/maintain TS Services Share of Wallet by increasing depth and breadth of HPE’s offerings
- Provide pan-HPE leadership working across HPE and with customers as one unified HPE account team
- Ensure overall service delivery excellence by managing all contractual commitments
- P&L management with revenues and cost of delivery target
- Drive customer satisfaction, escalation management, and corrective action planning
- Manage areas, or team of employees with well-defined, limited scope including directing daily work activities /priorities, people development, cost management, and direction setting
- Ensure operational excellence by managing key metrics and ensuring team goals and contractual commitments are met
- Establish and manage relationship with business experts and appropriate management, with an objective of maintaining and building the business
- Provide guidance on process improvements and recommends changes in alignment with business strategy
- 10-12 years of experience in account leadership roles such as sales, delivery or business management
- Superb communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; MBA preferred
- Management, consultative and change management skills
- Professional working proficiency in German and English (written and spoken). A knowledge of French could be beneficial.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
- Financial Acumen; Profit and loss
- Experience working in a vertical industry
This position will be based in Switzerland (Duebendorf). Our market competitive salary & benefits package (extensive social benefits, flexible working hours and shared values) makes HPE one of the world´s most attractive employers. Our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities. If you are looking for a challenge in a dynamic and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you!
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top