Database Engineer (TS/SCI CI Polygraph Clearance Required)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has an immediate need in our US Public Sector Consulting Organization for a Database Engineer in Herndon, Virginia.
- Develops, implements, administers, and maintains policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company database.
- Implements data models, database designs, data access and table maintenance codes.
- Resolves database performance and capacity issues, and replication and other distributed data issues.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts,practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to planand accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Leads anddirects the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude isexpected.
- Experience with relational database management.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a related area and at least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience with design, develop and deploy a relational database
- Experience with database monitoring and tuning
- Experience with database maintenance
- Strong technical writing skills
- Certifications: ITIL
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top