Database Developer and Administrator
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the life of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy of the future.
The Sales Operations team supports the EMEA sales with all operating tasks and resources.
The Database Developer’s role is to develop and maintain databases, while ensuring high levels of data availability. The developer will responsible for design, development and maintenance of forms, reports, applications and tools.
- A Database Developer is responsible for:
- Modifying databases and products according to client needs.
- Working to create functional requirements.
- Providing assistance to others in topics related to data management.
- Creating reports on databases
- Designing and developing database architectures.
- Work to open databases for usage, managing access rights and access requests
- Continue further development of existing ones
- Maintain the existing Share Points and HPSW Sales Ops team reporting portal
- Create and manage new SharePoints if needed by the business.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on database products, services, protocols, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Coordinate and work with other teams to develop relational databases
- Identify inefficiencies in current databases and investigate solutions.
- Diagnose and resolve database access and performance issues.
- Plan and coordinate data migrations between systems.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases.
- ASP.NET, C#, MS SQL, MS Sharepoint
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related
- Net WebForms developer experience (Entity Framework is a plus)
- Advanced C#
- T-SQL developer experience (MS SQL Server admin experience is also considered a plus
- VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) experience is a plus
- MS Sharepoint Development and Admin experience is a plus
- Advanced MS Office (mostly Access and Excel) is a plus
- Fluent in English language
- Good team player
- Willingness to get knowledge of the business
- Business knowledge and/or skills to understand and transform business requests to technical solutions
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
We offer a challenging role including:
- Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations
Thank you for taking time to review our job add! If you believe this is the right match for you, please do not hesitate to apply! We are eager to learn more about you! Please, kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
We offer a challenging and very interesting role with definite opportunities for growth and personal development.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top