Data Warehouse Technical Lead with SAP BW or SAP HANA
HewlettPackard Enterpriseis one of the largest world providers of products, solutions and services in arange of new technologies for individual and corporate users. IT industry(Teleinfo 500, Computerworld TOP 200) recognizes HPE Poland as the biggest ITCompany and IT service provider in Poland. The company has been holding thisposition since 1997.
ApplicationsServices Global Delivery Poland, a large, growing delivery center located inWarsaw and Lodz, offers high quality Applications Development and ApplicationsManagement Services to HP customers all over the world. The Center’s portfoliocovers full software lifecycle, including: Applications Development;Applications Management, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Testing,Business and Systems Analysis. The main technology focus is on DataWarehousing/Business Intelligence, Web and mobile solutions, ERP and CRMsystems. Most of the Center’s employees hold multiple certifications in Oracle,Sun, SAP, Siebel, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP, and Six Sigma.
We are looking for:
Data Warehouse TechnicalLead with SAP BW or SAP HANA
Job location:Warsaw or Lodz or remotely
Successful candidate would take overtechnical and operational supervision for one of most critical, large DataWarehouse/BI systems, based on SAP BW/SAP HANA/SAP BPC and providing businessforecasting and financial reporting. The system is supported for our major,global client from telecommunication sector. Key technical activities of thisrole will include assessment and providing recommendations for functional andnon-functional changes and improvement to the system to assure stability ofoperations and high system availability. Operational responsibilities will focuson supervising support, development and deployment activities performed by a dedicatedtechnical team, in order to assure SLA and KPIs compliance. Person in this rolewould closely collaborate with Service Level Manager of this system as well as withother key stakeholders on HPE and client side.
- In technical dimension:
- Recommending improvements in systems functional and operational area,
- Supporting SAP BW or SAP HANA or SAP BPC based production issues
- Implementing and coordinating implementation of approved improvement initiatives by technical teams,
- Supervision and assistance to technical team in root cause analysis and resolution of major problems,
- Reviewing and assessing system changes,
- Being single point of contact for technical consulting and expertise on subject area topics.
- In coordination dimension:
- Coordination of support, development and deployment activities provided by a dedicated technical team located in a far-shore location,
- Assure compliance of maintenance and deployment activities with defined IT Service Management processes (Incidents, Problem, Change, Release Management and others),
- Close collaboration with Service Level Manager for the managed system,
- Collaboration with key stakeholders on HPE and Client side.
- University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.),
- Minimum 2 years of experience in consulting, development, designing or support for SAP NetWeaver BW or 1 year of consulting, development and deployment of SAP HANA
- Proven functional leadership or coordination,
- Self-driven attitude,
- Ability to influence others to move towards a common vision or goal,
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English,
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal,
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills,
- Strong analytic abilities.
- Experience with SAP BPC application logic and data load packages,
- Experience in ABAP – understanding BADI’s in BPC and routines application logic and data load packages,
- Knowledge of BI Integrated Planning, SAP NetWeaver Portal,
- Experience in Business Objects,
- Experience with BODS
- SAP NetWeaver or HANA certificates,
- SAP/ABAP Developer experience with application code debugging, optimization and performance tuning,
- Familiarity with ITIL framework and related certificates.
- Work in aninternational company,
- Careerdevelopment opportunities,
- Modern andfriendly work environment with open door policy,
- Competitivesalary and flexible working hours,
- Privatemedical care,
- Socialbenefits system,
- ExtendedWellness and sport Program.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top