Data Entry Clerk
Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Enterprise Services (HPE ES) is a leading global technology services provider delivering out sourcing services and business solutions to clients around the world. HPE ES founded the information technology outsourcing industry nearly a half-century ago and today delivers one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services available on the market today.
The Insurance/Healthcare job family contains positions associated with providing consultancy utilizing knowledge and expertise on insurance and healthcare.
THIS IS A LIMITED TERM ENGAGEMENT POSITION WHICH IS ELIGIBLE FOR RENEWAL EVERY YEAR FOR UP TO 5 YEARS.
This position is eligible for benefits
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AT LEAST 65 WPM TYPING SPEED AND PRIOR DATA ENTRY EXPERIENCE
Location: Madison, WI (this is an on-site position and does not offer any remote work)
- Actively participates as a key member of the team, possibly in a team lead role.
- Completes complex tasks and defined processes. Suggests creative solutions.
- Multiple complex assignments are worked and completed simultaneously with minimal input from leadership.
- Identifies, prioritizes and resolves most questions and issues independently. Answers questions of peers. Escalates more complex questions or issues appropriately.
- Complies with contract requirements, business unit rules and related industry and legal regulations
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree; may hold Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years of Data Entry experience required
- At least 65 WPM typing speed
- Prior Healthcare experience is highly desirable
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong office experience and skills. Strong data entry experience.
- Intermediate to Senior level knowledge of operating systems, and of software skills.
- Ability to read and interpret moderately complex documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Self-motivated with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills, including professional telephone skills.
HPE benefits package includes state of the art medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, life insurance, 3 weeks of PTO and 1 week of optional vacation buy program, 12 paid holidays and additional sick days, stock purchase discount program, employee discount program, etc.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top