Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
ES Applications Services helps customers become an effective IT-enabled business by engaging the right people, processes and technologies. We provide strategy, transformation, implementation and management of custom, industry, packaged, and enterprise applications. Acting to Advise, Transform and Manage, we offer services embracing all of the leading Enterprise Applications solutions and assisting clients where they most need help. We offer services embracing IT and applications transformation, modernization, development, testing and management.
- At least 4 years’ experience in A&DM area
- At least 3 years’ experience in MicroStrategy (at least 9.x version) development on large scale reporting platforms
Qualifications – MicroStrategy (9.x or higher)
- Solid experience with MicroStrategy Web
- Solid experience with MicroStrategy architecture and schema development (Desktop – schema objects)
- Solid experience with MicroStrategy reporting and dashboarding (Desktop – application objects)
- Solid experience with MicroStrategy Administration and Configuration
- Knowledge off MicroStrategy tools (Object Manager, Integrity Manger, Command Manager, Distribution Services)
- Knowledge and experience with Usher
Qualifications – A&DM
- Experience with SQL
- Strong knowledge of BI and Data Warehousing concepts
- Understanding of Hadoop and related technologies (HDFS, Hive, YARN, HBase, Spark)
Qualifications – General
- Strong English language skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
- Autonomous, strong ownership and drive to get things done.
- Eagerness to learn and adaptability to changes.
- MicroStrategy 10.x experience very appreciated
- Experience working with Hadoop Hortonworks, HDFS, Hive, YARN, HBase, Spark, Solr, Phoenix, MySQL
- Experience installing MicroStrategy on Linux servers in multi-cluster environment
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top