Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
ES Applications Services helps customers become an effective IT-enabled business by engaging the right people, processes and technologies. We provide strategy, transformation, implementation and management of custom, industry, packaged, and enterprise applications. Acting to Advise, Transform and Manage, we offer services embracing all of the leading Enterprise Applications solutions and assisting clients where they most need help. We offer services embracing IT and applications transformation, modernization, development, testing and management.
- End-to-end RDBMS and Big Data administration.
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Provide support to new applications development and changes.
- Large scale deployments, automation and configuration management.
- Performance analysis and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Enterprise level change management processes and procedures.
- Proactive monitoring, deep investigations & trouble-shooting.
- Strong experience working hands-on with big data systems.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with setup and administration of the following technologies: Hadoop Hortonworks, HDFS, Hive, YARN, HBase, Spark, Solr, Phoenix, MySQL.
- Infrastructure automation & monitoring tools i.e. Chef, Ganglia, Nagios.
- Kerberos platform administration & integration
- Performance tuning & capacity management experience.
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principle & Linux OS (as required for Hadoop/DB platform administration) and networking concepts understanding
- Scripting languages i.e. Ruby, Python, bash.
- Backup/Recovery, Data Replication and Disaster Failover concepts and implementations.
- Strong English language skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
- Autonomous, strong ownership and drive to get things done.
- Eagerness to learn and adaptability to changes.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top