We are looking for a software engineer who is responsible for designing and
implementing data pipelines at Big Data scale. This includes writing efficient
parsers, ETL processing, Big Data Ingestion and tools/APIs to provide good
visualization of the data.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years java and/or Python development experience
- Experience working with Hadoop or Big Data
- Experience working with Large scale databases
- Experience working with Map Reduce or Spark
- Experience working with Databases like Postgres, SQL
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top