Data Center Transformation Business Development and Program Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Server, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
We are looking for a Data Center Transformation Business Development & Program manager with specific responsibility to drive mainstream server solutions development and growth with 3rd party solutions & alliance partners. This position is key and critical to the successful rollout of new business models and aligning with the HPE transformation areas of Hybrid Infrastructure, Mobility, Security and Big Data for the world’s leading industry standard servers.
This position has the sole responsibility to insure that we drive Proliant x86 Server adjacency growth through industry verticals & 3rd party solutions providers with value attach. Based in Singapore, this position will work closely with the business partners, countries, and go-to-market teams across Asia Pacific.
- Responsible for the design and execution of integrated current and future RTO solutions offerings based on internal products/services/solutions and external partner offerings
- Accountable for the development/deployment of program goals and measurement of results using appropriate program metrics
- Identify key ecosystems and drive business and sales alignment by leveraging our channel partner ecosystem in APJ (including ISV, VAR, SI , MSP and alliance partners)
- Create and execute the messaging and positioning for specific workloads and solutions by industry and customer segments across APJ (big data, hybrid infrastructure, service providers, FSI,CME etc); accelerating strategic value attach
- Responsible for building financial business case for new business model and solutions targeting at global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
- Map RTO product roadmap to the 4 HPE transformation areas and IT modernization and bring it to market
- Introducing new ideas to the market and supporting offerings throughout their lifecycle.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree
- 6 years’ experience working with server related platforms and products
- Enterprise industry vertical and hybrid cloud experience an advantage
- Strong project management & solution expertise to lead and operationalize new business model & scale new strategic attach categories to meet goals
- Industry, sales, channel and/or business development & program management experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- IT industry knowledge
- Self-starter, results oriented and strong collaborative skill across multiple stakeholders
- Strong solutions and new business model project and program management
- Drive RTO growth plans for SP segments, with MSP, ISV, VAR, SI, OEM & alliance partners
- Ability to develop use cases and lead generation programs to grow RTO in adjacency market and accelerate strategic attach
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage integrated business planning and reporting.
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally.
- Ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
- Leadership skills and cross functional expertise (GBU & country engagement, RBU and country GTM teams partnership, etc).
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top