The Company is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals for various future opportunities as Data Analyst.
In anticipation of these opportunities becoming available, completing a profile will allow us to evaluate your qualifications and interests and will allow us to stay connected.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. This role will report to the SMB Sales director and provide data analytic functions primarily for eRate business goals overachievement. The role will be a work from home role and prospective employee accepts what this entails.
- Identifying data gaps and working with cross-functional teams to gather data and fill the gaps.
- Lead and execute on data cleansing and data population for all required fields.
- Assist in the building ongoing data quality reports and process for Ad Hoc, daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly reviews.
- Minimum of Two (2) years of related experience, required.
- Must be well versed in the federal program known as E-rate.
- Proven excellent skills in data analysis, researching data, data modeling, data collection, data governance, data formatting, etc., required.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot issues, and identify and solve problems, required.
- Demonstrated business acumen, required.
- Excellent problem solving ability, required.
- Ability to manage several projects and reports simultaneously, required.
- Ability to organize, plan and manage own workload and prioritize effectively, required.
- Ability to write clear and detailed documentation, required.
- Sound knowledge of computer systems and applications (MS Office, etc.), and other analytical aids, required.
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge and frequent practice, required
- High level of initiative and proactive approach, required.
- A willingness to get involved in all functions within the team, required.
- Proven focus on attention to detail and accuracy, required.
- Proven focus on quality and continuous improvement, required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, required.
- Proven experience working well in a team orientated environment, required.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Developing Project Management skills, preferred.
- Developing leadership skills, preferred.
- Negotiable, work from home
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #DataAnalystJob #erate #eratejob
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top