Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company's regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- Finance data wrangling
- Uncover patterns and insights, make predictions using machine learning and clearly communicate findings
- Determining patterns from data to predict future outcomes and trends
- Keen understanding of customer and organizational requirements
- Facilitation of process improvement and compliance efforts
- Lead and/or provide expertise to functional project teams and possibly participate in cross-functional initiatives
- Design Analytical solutions, generate ideas for projects
- Interact with internal customers, examining moderately complex issues or concerns to find a solution
- Apply advanced subject matter knowledge to identify the business potential of a given project
About the candidate
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree preferably in software engineering
- Competent in Python programming language
- Excellence skills in Database systems (SQL-based and Non SQL based)
- Know the most common machine learning algorithms, from dimensionality reduction to supervised and unsupervised techniques
- Typically 7+ years of experience with proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Expertise in handling MS office tools and applications such as SAP, ORACLE etc.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Well informed in current financial subjects, tax laws, financial supply chain environment
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top