Cyber Security Specialist Junior
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. The HPE Enterprise Services delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to HPE Enterprise Services area for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
We are currently looking for an Cyber Security Specialist to work in New Orleans, LA. The candidate who fills this position will be a full time employee of HPE supporting our NGEN contract.
- Under immediate supervision, responsible for all aspects of Information Systems (IS), data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non‐repudiation.
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Execute Government approved security policies, plans, and procedures
- Implement data network security measures
- Operate and monitor Network Intrusion Detection and Forensic Systems
- Conduct IS security incident handling
- Support COOP/DR plans, and perform certification of IS and networks.
- Operate Electronic Key Management System, perform other information security duties, and maintain Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Operate Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, other point of presence security tools, virtual private networks (VPNs), and related security operations.
- Two to four (2‐4) years of information technology (IT) experience required.
- Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01‐M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level I.
- A CE
- Network CE
- CCNA Security
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Must have active Secret level DoD Clearance or the ability to obtain one
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top