Cyber Security Specialist - IT Service Management (TS/SCI FS POLY Clearance)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has an immediate need in our US Public Sector Consulting Organization for a Cyber Security Specialist in Herndon, Virginia.
Identifies system vulnerabilities and designs or deploys solutions that support a high availability system. Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, risk assessments, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for computer security products and systems.
Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. May analyze or recommend commercially available software. May supervise computer programmers.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
- Bachelors Degree with 4 – 7 years experience
- Experienced with Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Web Application Firewalls (WAF), Firewall logs, system logs, web logs, and application logs
- Experience with advanced anti-malware tools and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems
- Experienced with providing engineering and administrative support in a large Microsoft Windows and Linux-based enterprise
- Ability to collect, process, and analyze data and information to create threat intelligence indicators
- Maintain knowledge and familiarity with attack surfaces and attack vectors
- Identify, track, and monitor emerging security threats and trends
- Provide rapid assessments of potentially imminent security situations, sensitive developments, and complex threat issues
- Experience preparing PowerPoint Presentations
- Strong oral and written communications skills required
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top