Cyber Security Project Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Security supports our customers by providing IT Security-focused consultancy. Our customers utilize our extensive knowledge and experience of penetration, testing, governance risk and compliance, network security, and remote access. We are there for our customers – come join us!
1. Manages customer project delivery
- Revenue as detailed in Impact section
- Very large/ complex/ single or multiple region
- High risk
- High complexity legal and commercial issues
2. Manages project financials including P&L
- Meets or exceeds Solution Opportunity Approval andf Review (SOAR) approved budgets
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to company services management
3. Manages business development
- Identifies and develops new opportunities with client
- Supports early qualification and opportunity assessment for large and complex opportunities
- Acts as opportunity manager for high risk deals
4. Manages client relationships
- Manages upper level client delivery relationships
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients
5. Manages project team
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 40 people
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members
- Provides detail performance review input and development recommendations for team members
Education and Experience Required:
First Level University degree 7 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company services’ operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management. Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods Makes use of and contributes to company s Program Manager (PM) Professions community Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top