Customer Solutions Representative
Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Enterprise Services (HPE ES) is a leading global technology services provider delivering out sourcing services and business solutions to clients around the world. HPE ES founded the information technology outsourcing industry nearly a half-century ago and today delivers one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services available on the market today.
- Responsible for validating customer entitlement, log case for the purpose of routing or dispatching an end-user to the proper resources.
- Monitor the service event through completion for compliance.
- Manage the service requests of customers through different access channels.
- Reviews customer feedback related to customer entitlement & case management.
- Provide basic analysis of cases.
- Fluency in French and English (verbal and written)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in Chat Skill capabilities
- Excellent research skills
- Attitude, efficiency, friendliness, diction and courtesy are critical
- Excellent customer and team skills
- Extensive knowledge of Ontario (destinations, attractions, accommodation, events, basic laws, etc.)
- Strong geography skills (map-reading and providing directions)
- Extensive personal travel experiences in Ontario
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Windows, Internet and web searching)
- Typing speed – minimum 35 wpm
- Ability to multi-task (handling phone calls and typing at same time)
- Flexibility to work shifts (including evenings/weekends/holidays)
- Experience in a call centre environment is an asset, but not a requirement
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent.
- To adequately perform the duties of the job individuals must possess a minimum of 6 months to 1 year general experience, or equivalent college level education.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face
- Understands internal processes and tools
- Computer proficiency
- Problem solving skills
- Accuracy in data entry
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role
- Familiarity with computer technology
- Time management skills
- Oversee compliance with operating procedures and standards
- Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems
About HPE ES
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations with clients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standard Criminal Records check. You will also be required to sign off on HPE ES’s Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Conflict of Interest Agreement.
HPE ES is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity.
Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the HPE ES Accommodation Policy.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top