Customer Solutions Representative
HPE creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
- Responsible for validating customer entitlement, log case for the purpose of routing or dispatching an enduser to the proper resources.
- Monitor the service event through completion for compliance.
- Develop and learn managing customer requests and feedback.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Up to 6 months of prior general experience, or equivalent college level education required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Understands internal processes and tools.
- Computer proficiency.
- Problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Time management skills.
- Oversee compliance with operating procedures and standards.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top