Customer Solutions Representative
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We also bring the best of HPE together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offer end-to-end solutions for today’s IT environments.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
Customer Solutions Representative
Apply basic helpdesk support skills, company policies and procedures in a Tier 1 Help Desk environment providing live chat sessions and email support for products and services on our client’s website, for the US Postal Service.
- A good understanding of the general/technical aspects of a Tier 1 Help Desk.
- Primarily provide end-user assistance via live chat sessions that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment.
- Allocate time efficiently and will receive general instructions on all work.
- Point of contact (POC) for feature/function and level one support problems originated by supported end-users.
- Provide problem resolution via email and/or live chat response using knowledgebase and template responses that are created to instantly respond to chat sessions and/or email inquiries.
- Ensure that end-user problems are resolved within Service Level Agreement (SLA) parameters set by managers/team leads.
- Maintain end-to-end problem ownership of chat and email sessions. Incumbents will be required to handle up to three chat sessions at one time.
- Usage of common commercial off the shelf (COTS) applications such as Oracle RightNow along with other proprietary applications to provide live chat services and email resolution type responses.
- Support various Tier 1 platforms as directed by management/team lead(s).
A high school diploma or equivalent required, minimally. A two or four year post-high school degree in a technical field is preferred.
- May hold entry level certification(s) in field of work.
- Typically, 2 – 3 years of work experience in a helpdesk or call center environment.
- Previous experience supporting customers via live chat is preferred.
Candidates must have Microsoft Office product knowledge and trouble shooting skills, to include:
- Microsoft Office 2003 – 2013
- Microsoft Outlook 2003- 2013
- Live Chat and/or any Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software tools.
- Possesses the ability to successfully manage and prioritize concurrent task, i.e., handling three chat sessions at one time.
- Showcase the ability to communicate well (orally and in writing) working with the client’s consumers/customers.
- Positive attitude and work ethic.
- Ability to work well alone or within a team setting.
This position requires United States Citizenship and eligibility to apply for and obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Do you qualify? (This is a US Federal Government requirement)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top