Customer Solutions Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Tomorrow belongs to the fast, and HPE is in the acceleration business.
To help companies accelerate, we’ve created a new company, one that defines transformation—and defies “business as usual”. In the fast-paced, quick-release environment of the future, you need to be constantly ready for change, be resourceful, and be highly adaptable to the ever-changing business landscape.
People are our strategic advantage at HPE. People with the right mindset, coupled with the right talent, education and experience, will be instrumental to HPE maintaining and extending its prominence in the global IT market.
Talent, education and experience will only take us so far. Having the “right mindset” means being:
- Adaptable — Takes in stride and constantly attunes to the changing needs of a highly dynamic business.
- Curious — Our key contributors are always seeking to grow their knowledge, to gain new perspectives, and to find better ways forward.
- Tenacious — Our business—our industry—demands self-starters who will takes ownership of projects and bring them to completion despite difficulties or setbacks.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is not only the company best equipped to build a bridge from where enterprise IT is today, to where it needs to be, but HPE is also an incredible place to build a career. As the only company that brings it all—software, hardware, services, and talented people with the right mindset—we help organizations innovate, stay competitive, and quickly turn ideas into value.
Sound like a place where you can make an impact? If so, please let us hear from you by applying today!
Technology Services Support:
Exceptional people supporting business technology in action. TS is made of talented professionals who bring the technical insight, process excellence and resource flexibility to help customers optimize their technology operations and drive business outcomes. In TS we know relationships and people matter—our services provide margin, “stickiness”, customer satisfaction & loyalty
Global Service Delivery:
The GSD (Global Service Delivery) Business Process & Quality Team enables growth, operational efficiencies & a differentiated customer experience through the simplification, innovation & standardization of end-to-end processes, tools & IT infrastructure.
We will deliver a global business and quality process management infrastructure which enables and drives a superior and differentiated customer experience.
Role: Process Associate PRI
Educational Qualification: Under graduate degree in Computer science background
Experience: 0.5 – 2 years
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Should be comfortable with MS-Office
- Should have had experience working in troubleshooting applications, handling customers.
- Email etiquette
- Willingness to work 24*7
- Day-to-day query handling
- Troubleshooting Skills
- Coordinating with Various support teams(IT/GBS/Business SME)
- Generate Daily reports
- Elevating SD/IM tickets with IRC
- Monitoring UMC room
- Handling SR Dash Chat/Telephone Queries
- Query resolution and replying to client emails
- Tracking & maintaining data
- Meeting customer demands ( Turnaround Time & Accuracy parameters)
- Participating in business calls with clients
- Analyzing root causes and resolving
- End to End process understanding, perspective and performing the role
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education and Experience Required:
First Level University degree. 0.5 years in like in service delivery technical/business roles
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key GSD business working practices and operational policies, processes and methodologies
- Solid network of business contacts in GSD
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work and collaborate virtually
- Salesforce Advance Administration Certification will be a strong plus
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top