Customer Solution Center Manager
Hewlett PackardEnterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers togo further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanningthe cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology andservices help customers around the world make IT more efficient, moreproductive and more secure.
Learning does not onlyhappen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways forpeople to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition toworking alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities tolearn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guidedby feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize yourknowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to shareour knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Customer Solution Center (CSC) provides comprehensive set ofremote reactive, proactive and implementation services on HP Enterpriseproducts. The service levels varies from standard break-fix support to HPE DataCenter care which is the most personalized support for large data centersrunning customer’s mission critical applications. The CSC organization isfocused on providing HP Enterprise Customers with best in class supportservices thereby creating Customers for Life. We effectively adopts variousmedium, tools, processes and automation to deliver the best customer experienceby leveraging global expertise.
Customer Solution Center Manager
In your role as Manager, Customer Solution Center in Indonesia youwill be leading a team of highly motivated and customer focused technicalexperts who are providing remote support on HP enterprise products such asServer, Storage , Networking and other industry standard products (VMWARE,RedHAT, Microsoft etc..)
- Manage the day to day operations of the customer solution center
- Ensure the service levels and TCE (Total Customer Experience) targets are met
- Provide Escalation Assistance to major customer issues and effectively collaborate with the L2/L3 teams to quickly resolve the critical issues
- Lead various programs and process improvements in the areas of TCE and efficiency
- Effectively work with global support teams to ensure the country business requirements are met.
- Effectively collaborate with the country field delivery teams to drive E2E support excellence and customer experience
- Grow the team to increase the local language support capabilities in the country
- Develop deep technical expertise and complex problem skills within the team
- Plan and manage the CSC delivery cost within budget and aligned to revenue
- Assist the South East Asia (SEA) sub region in various sub region initiatives and cross country collaboration
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical/Scientific discipline
- Min 4 years of practical experience in leading a high performance team
- Broad knowledge of Enterprise technology (servers, storage, networking)
- Project/process management skills
- Highly customer focused
- Experience in managing critical customer situations
- Ability to communicate with senior management both internally and externally
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and within strict timelines
- Able to motivate a team of people and work towards a common goal
- Systematic problem solving skills
- Conflict management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation Skills
- Multitasking & prioritization
- Cross cultural skills
- Cost management
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: Webelieve in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships withour customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We neversit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: Weare driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive socialbenefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, makeHewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPEour goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantlyevolving career opportunities.
If you are looking forchallenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitelywant to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal atwww.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top