Customer Service Representative with Russian and Polish
Hewlett-Packard has built a European Shared Service Center in Wroclaw to become a global center along with Barcelona, Bangalore, India, Singapore and Guadalajara, Mexico. Achieving this goal is one of the key corporate strategic initiatives at HP and now we are looking for exceptionally talented individuals who will become a part of the all-star team heading opportunity.
We are creating a team of specialists for our client Accor – a company operating in the hotel industry running hotelF1, Ibis Budget, Ibis Styles, Ibis, Novotel, Mercure, Orbis, Pullman & Sofitel.
The HP Contact Centers for Accor provide worldwide end user support for the Accor customers. The Contact Centre Agents assist the Accor customers in information requests, handling complaints and give customer service for the Accor Loyalty Program ‘Le Club Accor’.
We are currently looking for mature individuals with excellent interpersonal and sales skills, customer centric with ability to build rapport with customers and enjoy talking on the phone, team players with good time management skills.
- Answers contacts (call, mail,…) in a prompt and professional manner;
- Follow the determined guidelines related to the call or mail handling ;
- Work to achieve individual and team specific goals;
- Attend team meetings or briefing sessions;
- Understand service levels and impact of their performance on the Service levels;
- Monitor own inboxes and / or queues;
- Escalate all issues disabling you to work to your team leader;
- Providing improvement suggestions on client specific operational policies and procedures;
- Ensuring constant quality;
- Adhere to the schedule / planning;
- Promoting team cohesiveness/team spirit;
- Understand / follow the HP internal processes/procedures;
- Fluent Russian language;
- Very good Polish skills:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Communicative command of English;
- Active listening skills;
- Good team player;
- Experience in the tourism industry or customer service will be an asset, hotel reserve;
- Experience in sale is also welcome.
We are offering:
- Working in an international company for one of our clients from hotel business line;
- Opportunity to develop career path in organizational structures, support in career planning for the best employees;
- Flexible time schedule – shifts start between 8:00 – 14:00;
- Part time work also possible;
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy;
- Professional trainings on customer and hotel reservation services;
- Access to a wide range of well-developed e-learning trainings;
- Opportunity to gain skills on MS Office (Excel, PP), improve language skills and soft skills;
- Social benefits;
- For the best employees are predicted additional money perks.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top