Customer Service Representative with Foreign Languages
Hewlett-Packard has built a European Shared Service Center in Wroclaw to become a global center along with Barcelona, Bangalore, India, Singapore and Guadalajara, Mexico. Achieving this goal is one of the key corporate strategic initiatives at HP and now we are looking for exceptionally talented individuals who will become a part of the all-star team heading opportunity.
We are currently looking for mature individuals with excellent interpersonal skills, customer centric with ability to build rapport with customers and enjoy talking on the phone, team players with good time management skills.
- Handling incoming e-mails and calls regarding loyalty program and complaints on hotel services provided by the Client all over the world;
- Following the process guidelines concerning the character of provided products / services;
- Preparing professional, high-quality responses to the Customers;
- Taking care of safety of Client’s data;
- Managing multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal in one of the foreign languages: French, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Slovak, Czech, Turkish, Hebrew and conversational level of English;
- Focus on clients;
- Multitasking in order to handle inquiries in real time;
- Good organizational skills;
- Resistance to stress factors;
- Ability to work in a team in an international environment;
- Computer proficiency;
- Problem solving skills;
- Experience in customer facing role, either remote or face to face, would be an advantage
What makes us special?
- Very friendly work atmosphere with open door policy;
- Working in an international company;
- Contract of employment;
- Social benefits: wellness program, private medical care, life insurance;
- Opportunity to develop career path;
- Professional trainings.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top