Customer Service Representative
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing:
- Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility
- Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis
- The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence
We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
HPE Financial Services is the leasing and lifecycle asset management services subsidiary of Hewlett-Packard Company, offering a full range of financial services solutions. HPE Financial Services is filling a requirement to recruit a Customer Support Administrator role which is part of the asset management services business. This roles is responsible for:
- Creates the documentation for equipment sales from TVS to TVS customers and vendors including customer invoicing activity
- Reviews, obtains approvals, when applicable, and creates customer RMA’s
- Supplies customer with all RMA returns information. Monitors open RMA aging and works with customer to resolve open issues
- Work closely with TVS partners to resolve all configuration and inventory issue
- Assist TVS Finance organization in reporting expenses, margin, and revenue as related to sale transactions
- Maintains system data within TVS tracking database(s)
- Manages inventory integrity by ensuring accurate inventory status of equipment
- Reconciles incoming and outgoing audits to ensure the proper equipment has been delivered or shipped
- Works with TVS cross-functional groups including Credit, Legal, Lease Operations, and Sales to ensure all transactions are processed timely and accurately
- Handles all customer satisfaction issues related to equipment transactions
- Serve on process improvement teams to improve processes
- Provide back-up support for Team Members
- Use report tools (i.e. Microsoft Access) to create reports and queries from different databases
About the candidate
- Demonstrates ability to interact with customers and vendors in a highly professional manner
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in working in a highly dynamic environment involving multiple tasks
- Good interaction and communication skills
- Team player
- Strong PC skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top