Customer Service Representative
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing:
- Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility
- Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis
- The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence
We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
- Make “Welcome Calls” via phone & send Welcome Packages
- receive Cash and support inter-company transfer (including reconciliation)
- Provide customer service by responding, Tracking and resolving customer inquiries
- Notify Engagement Manager, FAM, customer Delivery Manager, customer Delivery Specialist & Credit Analyst of possible adverse relationship issues, e.g. delinquencies, administrative issues etc.
- manage the invoice process according to country needs
- manage delinquency to exceed targets
- Notify the FAM, customer Delivery Team and/or Portfolio Management when there are recovery issues with their account prior to escalation to the recovery Specialist
- Coordinate, facilitate, process and follow-up on financial changes (e.g. schedule restructuring, company restructurings, etc.)
- Resolve delinquency issues (May require FAM Visits to customer)
- manage Late Fee collection as needed
- Manage the process for lost, stolen or damaged equipment under HPFS standard insurance requirements or stipulated loss in accordance with lease agreement
- support testing of new systems releases as requested
- Reconciliation of customer accounts (e.g. A/R, customer payment, etc.)
- Manage, and process non-financial changes (e.g. equipment location, billing address, serial number changes); analyzing and ensuring customer information is accurate and up to date in the systems
- Delinquency Management
- Identify Past Dues (current &potential)
- Make Collection Calls
- Manage Collection Letters (Standard Letter)
- Escalate Collection Activities on Delinquency > 90 Day
- Manage corrective activities in regard to invoice inaccuracies
- Manage delinquency to exceed targets
About the candidate
Education and Experience Required
- Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues
- Works on problems / projects of moderately complex scope
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action
- Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies
- Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations
- Typically a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 years related experience or Master’s degree and up to two years experience
- 2-4 years related experience in a telephone support position in a service or end-user support environment. 1 year experience in the microcomputer industry. Technical training in hp or other manufacturers’ product lines
- Working knowledge of the field of Customer Relations
- Demonstrated verbal communication and customer service skills
- Intermediate-level knowledge of operating systems software
- Demonstrated writing/correspondence skills
- Experience and demonstrated presentation skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top