Customer Returns Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
Currently, we are looking to hire a Customer Return Specialist. S/he will be responsible for
- Managing customers at End of Lease (EOL) who are returning their assets to HP FS.
- working directly with customers to assist them with their asset management queries, fulfilling customers’ requests regarding booking returns, managing escalations where applicable and communicating back to our customers upon returns completion
Role scope covers returns notification to asset termination. Role requires working with a number of support functions to ensure that customer returns requests are satisfactorily fulfilled; e.g.
- Liaising with logistics to ensure that the pickups / deliveries are properly scheduled, working with reconciliation teams to ensure the assets correctly reconciled and working with a termination support team to close off the leases correctly.
- Providing excellent customer service to responding, tracking and resolving customer inquiries
- Managing workload in line with defined operational metrics including turnaround times, revenue and customer loyalty targets
- Delivering accurate returns forecasts to management
- Negotiating damage charges on returned assets where applicable
- delivering other tasks as deemed appropriate by management
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience.
- Languages: excellent English required. A second European language will be a plus.
- Data analysis, Excel, reporting skills a must. Role requires significant reconciliation / data analysis activity
- Ability to track and complete highly complex transactions
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure of time
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, customer focus
- Experience in a customer service role will be an asset
- Leasing background preferred but not required
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top