Customer Registration Center and Order Processing Agent
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Technology Services: Exceptional people supporting business technology in action. TS is made of talented professionals who bring the technical insight, process excellence and resource flexibility to help customers optimize their technology operations and drive business outcomes, from desktop to datacenter. In TS we know relationships and people matter—our services provide margin, “stickiness”, customer satisfaction & loyalty.
- An HP Education Agent’s primary responsibility is to provide quality training education services for commercial and enterprise service delivery issues in a timely manner as well as to provide information about courses to customers. The HPED agent provides open and final order closure for commercial, partner and On-site services. It is required to acquire a functional knowledge of all order processing procedures necessary to perform order processing management and accurate handling of tasks as well as to ensure accurate issue resolution and service provision
- Agent expertise includes the following areas: order processing management, care packs, order entry data, and so on. An agent acts as an individual contributor and as team member to ensure proper fulfillment of selling and delivering services for customers. Finally, we have two main functions which are Customer Registration Center ( call center CRC) and Order Processing Management ( Billing ).
- Customer service and Call Center (Live Chat, Queries, Registration)
- Email Management (Delivery Logistics, Registration, Queries, etc)
- Pre-sales support
- Order entry (Booking & Billing)
- Order Management Reporting (Open Order Report, DOR Report(Detailed Order Reporting))
- Registration (Learning Partners Reselling HP / HP Reselling Learning Partners / Virtual or onsite)
- Pre-paid agreements Management
- Cost & revenue recognition
- Forecasting support
- Margin tracking
- Customer invoicing processes
- Inventory management
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Third party vendor processes
- Accounts receivable support
- Overall engagement administration & engagement financial reporting
- Acts as an advisor & consultant on engagement financial & administrative processes, progress& issues, providing early visibility of potential problems
- Maintains & is responsible for high standards of business controls
- Ensure proper agent backup plan is in place**
- Maximize financial performance through financial reporting & control at the project level
- Controls & manages end to end financial & administrative processes from bid to engagement closure
- DRS (Dispute Resolution System) Management.
- Portuguese: Basic-Intermediate level is a must.
- Education – High School Degree, – Bachelors in Business Administration, Accounting preferably but not required.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written – Spanish; English (90% verbal and written);French is a plus.
- Customer service and Call Center Experience desired.
- Extremely familiar with basic Microsoft office tools, Microsoft Excel (Strong Excel skills); Microsoft Internet Explorer (Intermediate); Microsoft Outlook (Intermediate); Microsoft Power Point (Intermediate).
- Responsible for being the business focal point regarding order acceptance and invoicing , Order management and invoicing experience/competency. Responsible for checking the booking packet for documents required for meeting Order Acceptance & partnering with the business on missing items and/or questions.
- Organizational and documentation skills
- Able to prioritize activities and meet deadlines
- Able to manage own workload
- Will not hesitate to ask questions when unsure or when help is needed
- Problem solving skills
- Independent research and strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates responsiveness, good judgment and good follow up
- Good teamwork skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Excellent people and leadership skills
- Ability to exercise and apply sound judgment to complex business problems
- Ability to talk/negotiate over the phone
- Ability to deliver difficult or high Impact messages as all levels
- Results-oriented self-started, able to achieve goals and objectives
- Able to work under pressure / able to prioritize
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and dynamic environment
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions
- Able to adapt to short notice procedures and changes
- Communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation)
- Provide HIGH quality customer service on every case
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers and clients
- Great attitude to receive and provide feedback
- Flexible shift (it’s a must)
- Teamwork / Hard work oriented
- View Central Knowledge is a plus
- SAP proficiency desired but it is a plus*.
- Telemarketing skills is a plus*
- Understanding of basic accounting/finance terms and concepts, especially as they relate to revenue and expense recognition is a plus*.
- Understanding of balance sheets and income statements is a plus*.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top