Customer Project Program Manager
HPE Applications Services helps customers become an effective IT-enabled business by engaging the right people, processes and technologies. We provide strategy, transformation, implementation and management of custom, industry, packaged, and enterprise applications. Acting to Advise, Transform and Manage, we offer services embracing all of the leading Enterprise Applications solutions and assisting clients where they most need help. We offer services embracing IT and applications transformation, modernization, development, testing and management.
- Work effectively on multiple projects, to set priorities and maintain schedules
- Write and review specifications.
- Serve as point of contact to clients and internal team members.
- Manage and lead team effectively to achieve project objectives.
- Manage daily workload of technical staff both onsite and remote.
- Direct and mentor other team members.
- Understands QA processes and how to make needed corrections and/or revisions.
- Has knowledge and understanding of healthcare and healthcare information systems
Education and Experience Required:
First Level University degree 3 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of key company Services’ operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Understands project management methods
- Participates in the company Program Manager (PM) Professions community On a development plan leading to higher PM skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top