Customer Project / Program Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
We are currently seeking a Customer Project / Program Manager to join one of our growing teams in Tulsa, OK, Boise, ID, or Plano, TX. The person hired into this role will be a full-time, direct-hire employee of HPE supporting our NGEN contract with our U.S. Navy and Marine Corps customers.
- Manages customer project delivery
- Revenue as detailed in Impact section
- Medium complexity legal and commercial issues
- Manages project financials including P&L
- Meets or exceeds Solution Opportunity Approval and Review (SOAR) approved budgets
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to company services management
- Manages business development
- Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project
- Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for large and moderately complex opportunities
- Acts as opportunity manager for medium to high risk deals
- Manages client relationships
- Manages mid to upper level client delivery relationships
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients
- Manages project team
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 20 people
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members
- Provides performance review input and indication of area of development for team members
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree
- 5 years’ experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company Services’ operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management
- Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods
- Participates in the company Program Manager (PM) Professions community
- On the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification path
- Must have or be able to obtain U.S. DoD Secret-level Security Clearance.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top