Customer Project Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We also bring the best of HPE together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offer end-to-end solutions for today’s IT environments.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
Customer Project Manager
- Manages customer project delivery
- Revenue as detailed in Impact section
- Large/ moderately complex/ local or sub-region
- Medium/ high risk
- Medium complexity legal and commercial issues
- Manages project financials including P&L
- Meets or exceeds Solution Opportunity Approval and Review (SOAR) approved budgets
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to company services management
- Manages business development
- Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project
- Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for large and moderately complex opportunities
- Acts as opportunity manager for medium to high risk deals
- Manages client relationships
- Manages mid to upper level client delivery relationships
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients
- Manages project team
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 20 people
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members
- Provides performance review input and indication of area of development for team members
About the candidate:
- First Level University degree 5 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company Services’ operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management. Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods Participates in the company Program Manager (PM) Professions community On the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification path
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at http://www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top