Customer Project Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) has a comprehensive Infrastructure Services portfolio that produces better business outcomes for our clients by reducing costs, enabling growth and managing risk. HPE ES ITO combines years of innovative technology and research with a broad portfolio and global reach to deliver superior value to our clients.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
Customer Project Manager
Your key tasks
- Form, lead and coordinate project teams regarding the following tasks:
- Define the customer’s requirements and transfer them into a project plan
- Coach and lead the teams in order to achieve goals and timelines and to solve operational and technical problems
- Implement control- and reporting structures for project monitoring regarding risk- and change management according to defined governance methods and standard processes
- Define and monitor all success critical indicators and core characteristics for costs, requirements, resources and risks
- Conduct status reviews with project teams, account managers and customers on a regular basis
- Contribute to the creation of offers, contracts and time schedules as well as to the cost calculation
What do we expect?
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or computer science or equivalent education
- At least 5 years professional experience in IT-project management with verifiable success in large projects
- A Prince2/PMP certificate or equivalent
- Excellent communication- and negotiating skills
- Ability for conflict- and risk management
- Sense of responsibility, confidence and high motivation
- Experience in leading and coordinating teams
- Strong English language communication skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top