Customer Operations Specialist
Customer Operations Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing:
- Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility
- Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis
- The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence
We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
This customer delivery position will manage and execute all the tasks required for the solution fulfilment for standard, partner connection, programmatic accounts supported by the Solution Design. The Customer Operations Specialist (COS) requires a solid understanding of the Customer Solution for Programmatic Accounts and will be responsible for the programmatic document process, partnering with Sales and the Customer Relationship Manager and engaging credit, CAS or CRM as needed. The COS follows established guidelines and policies and provides input for process improvements, escalating to the Customer Relationship Manager any changes required to the existing Solution Design.
- Responsible for programmatic document process
- Manage and execute all the task required for the solution fulfilment for standard, partner connection, programmatic accounts supported by a Solution Design
- Solid understanding of Customer Solution for standard, programmatic accounts
- Escalate to Customer Relationship Manager any changes required to the existing Solution Design
- Can apply subject matter knowledge and expertise to solve common business issues
- Provide input for process improvements
- COS will play an important role in managing the Sales forecast for programmatic accounts
- Timely updating volume forecast for programmatic accounts
- Funding and booking Schedule of Authority (SOA)
- Manage and execute all the tasks required for the delivery of standard, programmatic solutions
- Compliance with established guidelines and policies. Can evaluate unique circumstances and make recommendations
- Knowledge of systems and tools to manage all tasks
- Monitor Supplier Payments and Volume Targets
- Communication with partners, customers, colleagues as required
- Partner with Sales and Customer Relationship Manager
- Liaise with reseller directly or via PRM/CRM based on Language requirements
- Local language an advantage for interaction with customers
- Support total customer experience
- Support team and supporting roles as needed
- Communicate and escalate to team members with any issues
- Collaborate and engage with CRM providing valuable input for customer projects/solutions
About the candidate
Education and Experience Required:
- University business or accounting degree or equivalent experience
- Typically 2-4 years' experience in a business related function, preferably financial services or accounting
Knowledge and Skills:
- Effective organization, time management, prioritization, follow-up and execution skills
- Strong Enterprise Contributor skills to drive to the best business outcome for the customer and the company as a whole
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Advanced Excel, PPT, Word)
- Proven ability to multitask; attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal)
- Mastery in English. Local language as required
- Ability to work as proactive member of a team, as well as independently
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top