Customer Experience Transformation Consultant
- Excitingopportunity for experienced CX solution designers/consultants
- Working in apan-European team on Business Process Services (BPS) sales opportunities withhighly experienced solutioning and businessprocess experts
- Defines appropriatesolutions including both operations and technical components to meet thecustomer’s requirements and achieve HPE’s strategic goals.
- Key focus on CXtransformation strategies involving digitisation, analytics, CXautomation and/or omni-channel solutions, covering both technology andoperational aspects.
- Work effectively aspart of a sales team to develop competitive CX solutions for our clients;
- Uncovering clientbusiness requirements and matching these to capabilities within HPE and key partners
- Definingsolutions using appropriate CX channels (voice, chat, email, social media, web/self-service) and channel shift strategies.
- Applying insightof what drives operational efficiencies and key metrics (c-sat, net promoter scores,conversion rates, etc.) to optimize the solution
- DemonstratingHPE’s value proposition to the client and how our solutions address theirbusiness needs
- Be a trustedadvisor to clients by demonstrating a solid understanding of industry specifictrends in the CX space and how they translate into customer needs.
- Collaborate withsenior HPE business leadership to help improve HPE capabilities in CX services.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5 years’experience working in a global consulting/systems integrator firm or customerservices organisation
- Bachelor’s degreeor equivalent work experience
- Strong understandingand experience of;
- Customer contact operations(servicing, selling and/or marketing), ideally in one of; financial services,public sector, hotels/hospitality/travel, telco.
- CXtransformations involving digitization, automation, omni-channel and/oranalytics technologies
- Proven businessand financial acumen with strong business analytics, relationship managementand collaboration skills
- Six Sigma orother operational certifications a plus
- Excellentcommunication skills, strong professional ethics and integrity
- Highly proficientin Excel, Word, PowerPoint and in data manipulation/modelling.
- Able to multi-task and work effectively within virtualteams
- Strongorganizational skills and be accountable for own performance
- Fluent in English(speaking and written). Other Europeanlanguages would be an asset
- Willing to travel(typically within Europe) as required
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top