Customer Experience Solution Consultant
- Excitingopportunity for experienced Business Process Services (BPS) CX solution designers/architects
- Working in apan-European team on BPS sales opportunities with highly experienced solutioning and business process experts
- Architectsappropriate solutions including both operations and technical components tomeet the customer’s requirements and achieve HPE’s strategic goals.
- Responsible for arange of pre-sales activities covering solution strategy and design, costing,governance, proposal development, interaction with clients, sales, partners andother solution practice architects.
- Particular focuson CX transformation strategies involving digitisation, analytics, CXautomation and/or omni-channel solutions with an understanding of both thetechnology and operational aspects involved.
- Applies keyskills in pre-sales processes and methods, problem resolution and usingindependent judgement to complete tasks.
- Work effectively aspart of a pursuit team to design winning propositions, applying expertknowledge of the pursuit / bid lifecycle gained from working on previous dealsto successful conclusion;
- Analyse clientrequirements to provide guidance on qualification and/or matching of clientneeds to HPE’s capabilities.
- Interact with clientsto determine business needs/drivers, strategy and pain points and formulatepersuasive win themes.
- Demonstrate HPE’svalue proposition to the client and how our solutions address their businessneeds, taking into account business and IT parameters and constraints
- Articulate thevision for future CX customer engagement models leveraging digitization,analytics, automation and omni-channel strategies and prepare actionableroadmaps to achieve the future transformed model.
- Apply offshore/onshoreresource models to determine the optimal mix, addressing issues such aslanguage/accent skills and cultural differences.
- Apply anunderstanding of the use, impacts and operational considerations of different CXchannels (voice, chat, email, social media, web/ self-service) and channelshift solutions, including solid understanding of technology/automation toolsets/platformsto drive the effectiveness of different channels and how they integrate withinan omni-channel solution.
- Apply good understandingof the drivers of key metrics (c-sat, net promoter scores, conversion rates,etc.) and operational efficiencies in servicing, selling and marketing toconsumers to optimize productivity and revenue opportunities within thesolution
- Think “outside ofthe box” to design and develop new ways of processing work, methods, techniquesand criteria for achieving objectives.
- Identify probablecompetition and evaluate relative HPE strengths and challenges.
- Develop andmaintain deep and meaningful business relationships with senior level clientexecutives. Maintain a position of trusted advisor by demonstrating adeep understanding of industry specific trends and how they translate intocustomer engagement needs.
- Collaborate withsenior HPE business leadership to build practice offerings and valueproposition for CX advisory services.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5 years’experience working in a global consulting/systems integrator firm or customerservices organisation
- Bachelor’s degreeor equivalent work experience
- Understanding of BusinessProcess Services with specific expertise in the CX domain, ideally in one of; financialservices, public sector, hotels/hospitality/travel, telco.
- Proven trackrecord of working in pursuit teams on public sector and private sector CX procurementsin the areas of Sales Pursuit Management, Deal Qualification, CompetitiveStrategy and Proposal Development, Pricing Strategy & Execution, andNegotiating to Close
- Significant operationalexperience in managing/implementing contact centre/Cx solutions, and/or has validated and quantifiable successin delivering CX transformation strategies/solutions to large, globalorganizations.
- Proven success insolutioning and/or delivering effective CX transformations involvingdigitization, automation, omni-channel and/or analytics technologies. Has good understanding of relevant leadingedge toolsets/platforms in the market.
- Excellent understandingof the dynamics of a CX operation and typical architecture/ tooling used insupport of CX operations: Quality Monitoring, Work Force Management, KnowledgeManagement, Automated Call Routing, Intelligent Voice Response, Case Managementand workflow tooling and analytic solutions (Social CRM), plus CX KPI’s/SLA’sand typical pricing models.
- Understanding of theconcepts of “Erlang C” based resource modelling and impacts on resource utilization.
- High tolerancefor ambiguity while understanding responsibility and accountability and thedifference between the two. Able to thrive in an environment with imperfectdata.
- Demonstratedbusiness and financial acumen with strong business analytical skills,relationship management and collaboration skills
- Highly passionateprofessional who can become an integral part of the company as a key subjectmatter expert within the solutioning organisation
- Excellentcommunication skills, strong professional ethics and the highest degree ofintegrity
- Excellentproficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and in data manipulation/modelling.
- Six Sigma or other operational certifications a plus
- Able to multi-task across multiple deals within avirtual multi-skilled team, prioritizing tasks to meet tight deadlines, withstrong organizational skills and be accountable for own performance
- Fluent in English(speaking and written). Other Europeanlanguages would be an asset
- Willing to travel(typically within Europe) as required
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top