Customer Engagement Management Advisor
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE.
- Leads team effort of individual contributors to resolve moderately complex issues.
- Acts as a first point of contact
- Coordinates support on a broad range of daily operational matters.
- Resolves high impact operational issues (e.g., issues related to global trade and compliance policies, issues with high dollar-value exposure)..
- Coordinates with or leads other functions and organizations to resolve issues as they relate to customer support.
- Champions a specialized topic and trains other team members.
- Leads efforts to optimize current processes, often collaborating with other groups within company to improve day-to-day activities.
- Represents team as a subject matter expert on complex internal processes to other functions and organizations.
- Process Documentation (e.g., job aids, checklists, rate cards)
- Communicates with both internal and external customers at the management level.
What do we offer? Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Education and Experience
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
- Project management experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Advanced communication skills with ability to convey high impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to peers and management within and outside of the company.
- Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Advanced understanding of highly complex internal operational issues (e.g., opportunities to improve current processes).
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Broad, in-depth knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations.
- Solid knowledge of local legal compliance issues.
- Advanced teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to structure and apply advanced organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.
- Being Proactive
- Advanced level Microsoft office ( Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top