Customer Delivery Support Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing:
- Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility
- Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis
- The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence
We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
This position provides supports for the overall customer experience survey and also in the management of supplier payment for internal purchases and other logistics
- Coordinate and facilitate the quarterly customer loyalty survey for APJ:
- Liaise with the ‘Total customer experience’ (TCE) Champions, survey vendor and all other TCE relevant colleagues to ensure that the customer database is clean and track timely follow-up to close the loop with customers with low scores
- Look for opportunities to improve the customer survey related processes for APJ and provide training to the relevant parties whenever necessary
- Responsible for all HPEFS’s vendor for internal procurement of computer accessories and services for the South Asia Kuala Lumpur hub
- Ensure timely payments for all HPFS’s vendor invoices (courier companies, stationers, medical, supplies, caterers etc)
- Prepare purchase orders and invoice payment requisitions
- Maintain proper tracking of all monthly vendor payments approved to ensure that vendors are submitting invoices on timely manner so that there is no need for accruals
- At APJ level, track payments/expenses to ensure that we are within Quarterly budgets
- Look for opportunities to reduce and manage cost of supplies and stationery
- Take the lead to drive initiatives and efforts towards a paperless office environment
- Assist in the extraction and collation of specifics reports on weekly/monthly basis
- Support in preparations/logistics for Regional/global meetings held in KL hub
- Support for training events by managing logistics for participant invites/training rooms etc
About the candidate
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a related field
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required
- Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Intermediate time management skills
- Developing project management skills
- Developing mentoring and coaching skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top