Customer Delivery Specialist - Swedish
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Financial Services (HPE FS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hewlett Packard Enterprise. With over $8 billion in assets, and a direct presence in more than 50 countries, HPE FS provides customers with a broad range of financial products and services, with unmatched flexibility and global consistency.
As a captive leasing company, HPE Financial Services provide cradle-to-grave solutions, which enable HPE’s customers to improve their cash flow, reduce total cost of ownership, minimize risk of obsolescence, and make the most of their HPE infrastructure solution throughout its entire lifecycle. Our services include a variety of acquisition strategies for multi-vendor and multi-technology solutions, along with financial asset management tools, and a wide range of disposition and remarketing services to maximize the value of technology investments.
HP International Bank is part of HPE FS and is regulated by IFSRA in Ireland. This means that HPE FS is able to expand its range of financial programmes and constantly develop more flexible and innovative financial solutions within Europe.
In the role you will be expected to:
- Work closely with HPE FS’ Distributor and Partner community
- In combination with our sales organisation process and pay 40 contracts per month to our distributors and partners
- Ensure we exhibit the behaviours documented in our “Partner Pledge”; Fast Funding, Responsive support and Channel commitment
- Ensure all customers are invited and registered on the Customer Portal to support the “self-service” model for this segment
- Fluency in Swedish and English required and any secondary Nordic language is beneficial.
- Strong customer centric background and service delivery focus
- Highly organised, with an ability to prioritise and effective time management
- Good numerical skills coupled with a basic experience of pricing and financial calculations
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills enabling you to liaise effectively
- with colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Good problem solving skills
- Good business sense, escalation judgement and awareness of risk and impact
- Reasonable level of PC and system skills
In return HPE FS will offer you a competitive salary, flexible benefits scheme and targeted incentive bonus together with an opportunity to develop your career with a market leader.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top