Customer Delivery Specialist - Mandarin Speaking
Customer Delivery Specialist - Mandarin Speaking
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing:
- Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility
- Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis
- The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence
We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
- Issuing Vendor or Shipment Authorization Letter (VAL & SAL)
- Preparing funding and booking package
- Generating and collecting documents
- Preparing package for compliance review
- Scanning documents into system
- Providing customer service by responding, Tracking, and resolving customer inquiries
- Managing and processing changes; analyzing and ensuring customer information is accurate and up to date
- Upgrading, add-ons, tech refresh midterm, and setting up new schedule
- Partner with FAM in the distribution of marketing collateral (brochures, etc.)
- Assist FAM in pursuing new business
- Assist FAM with opportunity assessment
- Collaborate with FAM in managing relations with the customer, HP and Resellers
- Administer add-on or follow-on business
- Generate and collect documents
- Enter customer and transaction information required for lease administration activities (contract generation, booking, funding) in systems
- Responsible for completion of asset level detail entry (entry may be outsourced)
- Arrange to receive and proactively manage/reconcile supplier invoices (HP or external Suppliers)
- Track deal funding to completion of payment
- Coordinate/follow-up/reconcile on activities necessary for deal processing
- Conduct initial and final compliance review pursuant to SOA
- Check customer and supplier against Sanctioned Parties List at time of funding and booking
- Support testing of new systems releases as requested
- File documents in appropriate location per legal requirements
- Share accountability with Colleagues in customer delivery team to optimize customer experience and achieve team goals
- Complete Booking and Funding
- Prepare Welcome Packages
- Complete Post Booking adjustments (as required)
- Work within Schedule of Authorization (some have higher schedules of authority than others)
- Reseller support (for web based deals); act as first point of contact
About the candidate
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Working level of Mandarin (written and verbal)
- Typically a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 years customer service or business operation related experience
- Ability to conduct telephone meetings with customers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top