Customer Delivery Specialist - Japanese Speaking
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing:
- Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility
- Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis
- The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence
We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
- Monitor and meet KPI metrics within target (AR, Volume targets, Total Customer Experience Survey, Customer Portal, End of Term return TAT)
- In conjunction with sales proactively manage execution of monthly and quarterly volume forecast
- Manages Run Rate Business in accordance with Sales team and Customer Face Time Initiative deliverables
- Assist FAM in evaluating our ability to fulfill customer requirements
- Manage the service requests of customers, HPE business units, order management and resellers through different access channels
- Collaborate with FAM in managing relations with the customer, HPE and Resellers
- Generate and collect documents and enter customer and transaction information required for lease administration activities (booking, funding) in systems. Ensure accuracy of all documents and administration
- Prepare booking and funding package for compliance
- Compliance with processes and policies requirements and audit ready
- Ensure documents are properly managed as part Document Retention Policy
- Share accountability with Colleagues in customer delivery team to optimize customer experience and achieve team goals
- Evidenced proactive and consistent accurate forecasting of monthly targets
- Successfully manage reseller relationship ensuring proactive and fastest TAT of payment of invoices in line with internal compliance
- Able to apply subject matter knowledge to resolve moderately complex customer requirement with minimal supervision required
- Able to manage moderately complex asset management lifecycle restructuring cases and customized solution with minimal supervision required and meeting customer committed deadlines
- Implements process refinement and improvement by applying a developing understanding of internal business processes and policies
About the candidate
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Working level of Japanese (written and verbal)
- Typically a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 years customer service or business operation related experience
- Ability to conduct telephone meetings with customers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top