Customer Delivery Specialist
Customer Delivery Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
This customer delivery position will manage and execute all the tasks required for the delivery of complex (non-programmatic) solutions. The Customer Delivery Specialist (CDS) owns complex operational process, such as ALD requirements, quote, deal coordination, bid management, supplier invoice management and sales reporting. The CDS is responsible for producing complex process deliverables and reports out using business applications. The role will frequently communicate with partners and customers and can apply subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues.
- Responsible for complex (non-programmatic) process
- Owns complex operational processes, such as ALD requirements, quote, deal coordination, bid management, supplier invoice management and sales reporting
- Manage and support legally approved documentation
- Can apply subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues and provide input for process improvements
- CDS will play an important role in managing the Sales forecast
- Funding and booking Schedule of Authority (SOA)
- Manage and execute all the tasks required for the delivery of complex (non-programmatic) solutions
- Compliance with established guidelines and policies.
- Knowledge of systems and tools to manage all tasks
- Monitor Supplier Payments and Volume Targets
- Frequent communication with partners, customers, colleagues
- Partner with Sales
- Successfully manage reseller relationships
- Solid understanding of solution to assigned Named accounts (Tier 1&2)
- Local language requirement for interaction with customers
- Support total customer experience
- Communicate/escalate to CRM / PRM any customer / partner changes quickly, consistently, effectively
- Collaborate and engage with team members providing valuable input for customer projects/solutions
- May act as a team or project leader validating deliverables and team decision making processes
- Provides guidance and leadership to all colleagues
- Proven ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Effective organization, time management, prioritization, follow-up and execution skills
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Advance Excel, Word, PPT)
- Mastery in English and local language as required
- Ability to work as proactive member of a team, as well as independently
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution
- Strong Enterprise Contributor skills to drive to the best business outcome for the customer and the company as a whole
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years' experience in a business related function, preferably finance or accounting
- Mastery in English and other languages as required
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top