Customer Delivery Manager - Mandarin Speaking
Customer Delivery Manager - Mandarin Speaking
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing:
- Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility
- Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis
- The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence
We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
The Account Delivery Manager is a direct client contact position responsible for leading delivery of all high value and in- scope contracted services across all involved service delivery towers ensuring that performance goals and cost commitments are met. The ADM works with business partners and vendors using their leadership skills and technical knowledge to develop, implement and lead a customer centric Account Service Team (AST) operational model driving best-in-class TCE and Quality. The ADM promotes Customer Satisfaction through efficient, effective delivery of services proactively managing issues that could impact service delivery, identifying and driving transformation optimization while managing scope, resources, cost of delivery and coordination. The ADM understands the client at the local, country, region and WW level to analyze delivery requirements, contribute to client's strategic business plan, and create incremental revenue opportunities. The ADM owns the cost expense within the account and actively seeks opportunities to drive down the cost of delivery. The ADM manages overall delivery commitments to the customer as the single point of delivery accountability within each account for meeting delivery targets, service excellence, and operating within the POR financial model and is the principal contact for all service operational and tactical issues for the client and the company delivery organizations. The ADM develops and nurtures an excellent client relationship at the executive level along with supporting the Client Manager in establishing the customer as a Reference Account and supporting growth opportunities.
- Providing leadership to Customer Delivery Teams and facilitating teams' ability to provide seamless delivery and excellent service to customer/stakeholders
- Being jointly accountable with the Sales Manager through objective setting process for the end to end ownership of the customer, HP and suppliers
- Team level attainment of business plan; volume, delinquency, profit and customer satisfaction and other operational measures
- Partnering with GEO Business Process Managers to assist in new program implementation and system implementation
- Effective import and export of Global Transactions in a globally consistent manner within the Customer Delivery Team
- Managing all facets of lease process within SOA guidelines
- Supporting FAMs in contract negotiation
- Cascading key information and business metrics to Customer Delivery Teams on a regular basis
- Managing business priorities within the team
- Ensuring colleagues have appropriate tools/competencies to perform effectively/efficiently and that Members are in compliance with policies/procedures
- Conducting systemic analysis and management of the Customer Delivery Team's competencies, capabilities, resource balancing, etc
- Performing reviews and other PMC responsibilities
- Ensures that customer invoices are generated and sent in a timely manner (in the absence of an outsourcing partner for printing and sending of invoices)
About the candidate
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8 - 12 years relevant business experience
- Multi cultural and x-region experience desired
- ITIL/ITSM experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Able to speak, read and write in Chinese
- Strong business operation background
- Ability to build & manage strong customer relationship at the executive level
- Excellent influence & negotiation skill
- Ability to apply business management, financial concepts & contracts knowledge to analyze business needs and develop recommendations
- Ability to understand & analyze an issue or problem to develop & implement a corrective action plan
- Applies appropriate knowledge and methods to resolve very complex business issues
- Leadership ability to build & manage a cross cultural, cross tower, cross business team for effective & efficient customer support
- Ability to proactively & effectively manage risk on high to very high risk projects
- Coaches & mentors experts & specialist ADM/DDMs
- Develops & consistently applies Quality & Continuous Improvement Plans
- Ability to develop & present high impact message to executive level management
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written & presentation with the capability to represent the company at external customer & industry events
- Industry sector knowledge (finance, manufacturing, etc.)
- Crisis & conflict management
- In-depth knowledge of corporate, public, and legal policies as applicable for Outsourcing programs
- Ability to lead and coordinate large teams, often WW and virtual
- Cultural sensitivity as works across multiple geographies
- Ability to negotiate within workgroups, customers and company management
- People Management ability
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top