Customer Adivsor Intermediate
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
eBusiness Specialist – Job Description
- Heavy customer and sales facing role. Primary accountability for accuracy, completeness, and availability of assigned B2B customer catalogs.
- Primary sales resource for all eBusiness topics in assigned accounts.
- Coordinate between sales BUs for offer management of customer requirements.
- Support complex, high value and high touch customers.
- Responsible for all maintenance of the ecommerce operational infrastructure in assigned accounts.
- First point of contact for issue resolution to both Customers and Sales.
- Setup of new Global / Domestic catalog structures.
- Management of all catalog updates for Customer within agreed service levels.
- Proactive management of up-sell and margin improvement via product content shaping supporting sales direction.
- Alignment of catalog with sales strategies and End of Life requirements.
- Manage online marketing in coordination with sales strategies.
- Maintenance of customer solution documentation and contact list.
- Own and resolve Customer support calls on the B2B sites for all assigned customers.
- Improve TAT for data integrity resolutions.
- Lead on-going Customer training on B2B sites and portals for assigned accounts.
- Customer change management with respect to user setup and maintenance / user adoption / Order Status Suite (OSS).
- Coordinate scheduled / Ad-Hoc content updates globally in accordance with Customer SLA.
- Liaison between Customer / Global Sales Teams for issue resolution of the global offering.
- Participate with Sales and Customer during product transition discussions to ensure proper offering reflection on B2B.
- Liaison with Catalog Support Team and 2nd level support for content and usability issue resolution.
- Launch targeted B2B attach campaigns for identified accounts.
- Create and Maintain Portal Messaging in Coordination with Sales Strategies (White Papers, Life Cycle Reports, New Product Information, Open Order Reports, Customer Handbooks, Etc.).
- Create / Maintain Utilization Reporting of Attach Campaigns on B2B Portal / Transaction Stores.
- Educate and Identify B2B Attach Opportunities.
- Generate / Maintain Ad-Hoc User Activity Reporting.
Education and Experience Required:
First level university degree (Computer Science and International Trade preferred).
Typically 2-4 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
Knowledge and Skills:
Intermediate communication skills with ability to convey medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
Good understanding of B2B strategies and operations.
Intermediate experience solving moderately complex internal operational issues.
Developed problem-solving and analytical skills.
Broad knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations.
Developing knowledge of local legal compliance issues.
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills.
Ability to structure and apply developed organizational skills to manage daily operational issues
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top