Customer Account Specialist - Korean Speaking
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing:
- Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility
- Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis
- The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence
We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
- Make “Welcome Calls” via phone & send Welcome Packages for new customers
- Manage the invoice submission to customer process according to country needs
- Manage corrective activities in regard to invoice inaccuracies
- Manage suspense balances (ie. payments received from customers) and ensure timely application of payments received
- Provide customer service by responding, Tracking and resolving customer inquiries
- Manage accounts receivables aging to exceed targets
- Manage Late Fee collection as needed
- Reconciliation of customer accounts (e.g. A/R, customer payment, etc.)
- Notify Engagement Manager, Sales, customer Delivery Manager and Credit Analyst of possible adverse relationship issues, e.g. delinquencies, administrative issues etc
- Notify Sales, customer Delivery Team and/or Portfolio Management when there are recovery issues with their account prior to escalation to the recovery Specialist
- Coordinate, facilitate, process and follow-up on financial changes (e.g. schedule restructuring, company restructurings, etc.)
- Manage, and process non-financial changes (e.g. equipment location, billing address, serial number changes); analyzing and ensuring customer information is accurate and up to date in the systems
- Delinquency Management
o Identify Past Dues (current &potential)
o Make Collection Calls
o Ensure that Collection Letters (Standard Letter) are send in timely manner as per the collection steps
- Escalate Collection Activities on Delinquency > 90 Day
About the candidate
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Working level of Korean (written and verbal)
- Typically a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 years customer service or collection related experience
- Ability to conduct telephone meetings with customers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top