Customer Account Specialist
Customer Account Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
HPE Global Business Centre is one of the largest business services centres in Lower Silesia.
Our Centre in Wroclaw specializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
This customer delivery position manages the customer lifecycle and collection process. The Customer Account Specialist (CAS) monitors, reports, document and resolve payment deviations (payment delays). The CAS will serve as the accounts receivable point of contact for the customer, resolving any invoicing and payment queries and ensuring the customer has an effortless customer experience. The CAS will be responsible for meeting the company's AR targets, the role will work very closely with the customer's accounts payable team to ensure payment, and with internal functions to ensure all invoice payments are applied and closed. In channels where they are more engaged with the customer experience than with the collection activity, it's clear that the role is responsible for proactive customer service too. This role supports the customer in their understanding of the channels available to them to engage with us, for example, the portal.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Deliver customer experience within the lifecycle & End of term processes
- Service requests of customers through different access channels (email, phone, post, customer portal)
- Build and maintain strong internal and external customer relationships.
- Demonstrate understanding of customer infrastructure, processes, and key customer contacts
- Support Total Customer Experience
- Collection & Delinquency Management
- Prepare monthly collection strategies and establish action plan to meet/exceed metrics
- Report progress during AR review meetings and effectively forecast month-end metric results
- Manage collection balances per Customer
- Ensure Cash Allocation & Suspense management are managed timely and accordingly to policies and procedures
- Document all collection activities in required applications
- Returns management
- Communication with the customers on term and conditions
- Cooperation with Logistics and other stakeholders
- Returns processing
- Communicate/escalate to CRM / CDM any customer changes quickly, consistently and effectively
- Collaborate and engage with team members providing valuable input for customer projects/solutions
- Proficient and compliant to internal processes and policies
- Demonstrate sound judgment, prompt follow-up, and timely escalations
- Escalate disputes and non-responsiveness effectively and timely
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 years related experience or Master's degree and up to two years' experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced in English
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, presentation and communication skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Working knowledge of the field of Customer Relations
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Benefits Available
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city centre
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Recognition programs
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top