Credit/Collections Analyst II
Credit/Collections Analyst II
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company's regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Collections Analyst with Dutch Skills:
- Follows standard collection strategies, may exercise independent judgment to customize to the customer environment, with longer follow up time and focus on building customer relationships
- May act as resolver for designated self-resolving accounts
- Identify appropriate customer contacts to obtain payment or identify and resolve issues
- Proactively make regular contact with customers via phone, fax or email
- Respond and follow up promptly on customer requests or issues
- Build and maintain internal HPE (sales, credit, order management, etc.) and external customer relationships
- Learn customer infrastructure, processes and escalation contacts as needed to enhance customer experience, obtain payments, identify and resolve issues
- Document all collections activities and key customer payment behavior details in designated system/local files following standard commenting procedures
- Forecast month-end/quarter end aging results for assigned portfolio.
- Participate in all governance related activities at team, region and global level to identify specific actions and provide regular status updates.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in collection.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Intermediate written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Intermediate accounting knowledge.
- Intermediate problem solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Intermediate prioritization skills.
- Basic understanding of risk mitigation tools.
- Intermediate understanding of collection processes and financial concepts.
- Intermediate influence skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top