Credit and Collections Analyst
“Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.”
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- Analyzes and recommends customer credit limits based upon credit scores.
- Analyzes output from fraud detection system and makes recommendation for further investigation.
- Interacts with credit card companies to manage credit charge-backs.
- Negotiates down payment with customers and HPE sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
- Analyzes and researches customer’s receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
- Resolves disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and negotiates and ensures payment from customer.
- Recognizes trends for nonpayment and resolves issues by engaging internal partners.
- Initiates the dispute resolution process with internal HP partners and follows issue and ensures resolution for HPE and customer.
- Analyzes at-risk customers and recommends account strategies to prevent delinquencies.
- Impacts low value portfolio of customers.
- Ability to influence moderate value of collections.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Good problem solving skills
- Familiarity with computers
- Basic prioritization skills
- Basic understanding of HPE’s Order Management Process
Basic understanding of HPE’s Dispute Management Process
- Basic understanding of collection processes and financial concepts
- Basic Influence Skills
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top