Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Ensures that the company converts revenue to cash by determining appropriate credit levels reviews. Manages credit processes, ensures compliance with company policy and legal requirements, assures process quality, and provides training and support. Analyzes customer´s financial condition to determine credit limit and risk rating. Maintains on-going relationships with high-value customers and sales organizations. Monitors Medium Through channel transactions to detect fraud.
- Uses financial statements to independently determine the financial condition of customers and decides credit limit recommendations for medium monetary value customers.
- Manages accounts of customers with medium credit limits independently.
- Resolves credit issues independently.
- Presents credit recommendations to management.
- Negotiates down payments with customers of and the company sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
- Analyzes and researches customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
- Recognizes trends for non- payment and resolves the issues by engaging internal partners at all levels.
- Analyzes at-risk customers and partners and recommends account strategies to prevent delinquencies.
- May train new team members.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; MBA preferred.
- Typically, 4-6 years of experience in credit internally or in banking.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of financial concepts and 1-3 years' experience in a credit underwriting role.
- Strong understanding of the balance sheet, P&L and Cash flow statement in order to assess the capacity of a company to repay the requested credit line as well as the existing debts, in and off balance sheet.
- Strong written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Developed accounting knowledge.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Developed prioritization skills.
- Solid understanding of risk mitigation tools.
- Basic relationship building skills.
- Basic influence skills.
- Basic project management skills.
- Basic leadership skills.
- Advanced understanding of collection processes, financial principles and channel partners.
- Advanced understanding of the company's dispute management process.
- Strong understanding of customer's internal payment processes.
- Strong influence skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top