Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates newpossibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses,governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software,services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and deliverstechnology solutions that drive business value, create social value, andimprove the lives of our clients. Learning does not only happen throughtraining. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learnand grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongsidetalented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coachingand stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and supportto accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a“reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge andstrengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support drivingprofitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment tooperational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurateand timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciaryresponsibilities with unwavering integrity. In the Finance division, ourreporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management,financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting.Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correctand transparent manner.
- Analyzes and recommends customer credit limitsbased upon credit scores and financial information
- Investigates potential credit fraud and works closely withinternal security and business partners to resolve.
- Resolves credit issues independently
- Negotiates collateral with customers and HP sales staff to allowcustomer to purchase above their credit limit
- Analyzes and researches customer’s receivables account delinquencyand determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
- Recognizes trends for nonpayment and resolves issues by engaginginternal partners.
- Analyzes at-risk customers and recommends account strategies toprevent delinquencies
. Impacts a medium value portfolio of customers
. Ability to influence moderate value of collections
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focusin accounting or finance recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in credit and collection
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good written and verbal communication, negotiation, andconflict resolution skills.
- Good accounting knowledge.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good prioritization skills.
- Basic understanding of risk mitigation tools.
. Good influence skills
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first : We believe in the power of collaboration – building longterm relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action : We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart : We are driven to innovate – creating both practical andbreakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary andshared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s mostattractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-lifebalance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international workenvironment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, ordirectly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers You can also find us on:https://www.facebook.com/HPECareers https://twitter.com/HPE_Careers
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top