Corporate Card Operations Supervisor
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity
- Accountable for supply and demand activities for multiple product lines, ensuring that performance (inventory, cost, etc.) meets global and regional planning requirements.
- Manages a team of exempt individual contributors that typically support a moderately complex global business unit.
- Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
- Ensures the delivery of products and services that meet the performance metrics defined by senior management.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a limited scope.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Manages the demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution and identifying issues and their impact.
- Drive countries trade compliance programs to realize efficiencies and advantages in the supply chain.
- Ability to influence a particular business across regions.
- Typically leads standard business process initiatives.
- Collaborates with contributors globally and across functions to deliver supply chain solutions.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 8 years of experience in a supply chain function (or related fields)
- Typically 0-2 years of people management experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Advanced understanding of demand and supply planning processes, business operations, and strategy.
- Strong analytical thinking, analysis, data modeling, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced project management skills including time and risk management, and project structuring.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
- Ability to manage human capital across geographies to drive workforce development and achieve desired results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence skills
- Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies
- Good understanding of the company’s policies and processes.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Excellent understanding of national land international trade requirements.
- Excellent relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top