In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create newpossibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which helpbusinesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most ofits potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients inover 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław,Łódź.
Our Center in Wrocław and Łódź specializes inadvanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, suchas finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supplychain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients
As the Controllership Manager you will lead theorganization responsible for managementof Controllership deliverables within the EMEA region, focusing onlocal legal reporting activities:
- StatutoryFinancial statements preparation,
- Local legalreporting preparation such as National Statistics Forms, VAT declarations,INTRASTAT etc.
- Tax activities
- ROVAC forecast
- PTE and Taxprovision forecast,
- Maintainoversight and control on local balance sheet and profit and loss
- Coordination ofaudit work in the team and direct cooperation with auditors
The position isresponsible for the strategic and tactical leadership of delivering onthe Controllership team’s core competencies, which is to insure HPE’sfinancial statements reflect the highest level of integrity based onworld-class accounting services provided by a global organization of accountingand finance professionals. It requires the management of a team of 12 employees and cooperation with other Accounting and Compliance Leaders in EMEA.
- Support Controllershipstrategy and goals, and take active part in implementing it
- Maintain ownership forall work of the Controllership team and deliver consistent results
- Proactively partner withthe EMEA Controllership and Tax staff
- Drive engagement withkey partners to maintain regular communicationand continuously improve processes and controls
- Increase efficiencies bystandardizing and continually improving related processes, controls, andreports.
- Manage a largeorganization consisting of 12direct reports and provide oversight to the teamin support of Controllership teams.
- Hire and retain talent;build high-performing and knowledgeable workforce
- Responsiblefor team planning, hiring, setting/monitoring annual performanceplans, coaching, career development, and ensuring the proper processes andtools are in place to support such work
- Improve and maintainhigh-performance team environment and skill level through engagement,training/documentation, and providing leadership and development opportunities
- Ensure the accuracy andtimeliness of Controllership processes execution
- Consult with Controllersto drive and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope (e.g.,short and long-term business planning, balancing risk, etc.)
- Proactively driveprocess improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the team andwork
- Actively review,analyze, and manage the key controls within the domain of responsibility toensure compliance with legal and accounting requirements (e.g., GenerallyAccepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Standards of Business Conduct (SBC), andAccounting Financial Manual (AFM), Local Country legislation)
- Provide leadershipduring implementation of Controllership wide programs and processes
- 10 years offinance experience, accounting knowledge
- Professional accountingcertifications would be additional asset
- Proven results in a managerialrole or another leadership position
- Demonstrated trackrecord in successful financial management
- Ability to manage a fastmoving, market-orientated and dynamic work environment
- International experienceis an advantage
- Excellent peoplemanagement skills, including managing across several countries
- Strong processimprovement and change-management skills required
- Demonstrated leadershipthrough others and coaching of a large team
- Strong business andfinance acumen,
- Excellent interpersonalcommunication skills and ability to develop and maintain professionalrelationships
- Self-motivated, independent, with excellent planning, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Strong ethics andtransparency in dealings with team and all stakeholders
We offer notonly a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractiveworking environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from allacross the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts,have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy manyactivities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you willfind information about what we have to offer:
- Medical packagefor Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurancepackage
- EmployeeAssistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee,tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern officesin the city center
- Work-Lifebalance support including flex-time arrangements and work from homeopportunities
- Trainings,opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Culture– special offers from theatres and cinemas
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top